Woodpecker RVG I sensor
MRP : ₹90,000.00
High-resolution imaging - 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
C Mos Technology
Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
Smart and powerful software
Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
Highly Flexible Cable
It has a Twain option. and the server function.
Now there is no limit for computers connected to the software license.
- - Woodpecker RVG i Sensor is the most revolutionary intraoral RVG sensor. Intuitive intraoral imaging has never been so economical. i Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
- - With ergonomically cut corners and 4.4mm thickness, the i-sensor makes sensor placement easier than ever. Thinner sensor specifically allows for better bitewing radiographs and simplified vertical bitewing acquisition.
- - 25lp/mm theoretical resolution with the leading 16-bit ADC chip, bringing you up to 60000+ Gray scale. High-definition sensor up to 2.2 million pixels, more details, better picture quality with a theoretical resolution of 25 lp/mm, bringing a high level of clarity and detail to your digital radiography. Clearer image effect, so that subtle root apex bifurcation can be easily found.
- - i-sensor provides simple and easy to operates software, one-click smart installation and use, and equipped with powerful image processing functions, so you can significantly and quickly improve the quality of radiographs.
- - i sensor is designed to prevent any kind of damages in its everyday use. Based on actual usage and tens of thousands of experiments, the product is durable. Robust CNC shell fusion ultrasonic welding technology brings ultra-lightweight experience and IP68 protection can be immersed in disinfectant liquid to avoid cross-infection.
- - As a powerful, centralized imaging hub for all patient images, Woodpecker i-Sensor manages all digital images, including intra- and extra-oral radiographs, as well as intra- and extra-oral photographs.
- - The tissue is exposed to X-ray radiation and the refracted light is captured by the sensor. The image is processed instantly and converted into digital data using Analog-to-Digital converters. This digital data is sent to the computer where the doctor can view the scan instantly.
- - Woodpecker has built a stellar reputation as a brand whose products extend from a strong lineage of imaging excellence and robust performance.
- - An ideal solution for intraoral imaging needs, the easy-to-use sensor allows users to capture exceptional images quickly and easily."