Ultradent ViscoStat Clear (25% Aluminum Chloride) - Haemostatic Gel
MRP : ₹540.00
- Transparent gel
- Convenient direct delivery
- Non-drip gel
- 25% Aluminum Chloride
- - ViscoStat Clear hemostatic gel is recommended for anterior restorations because it quickly eliminates minor bleeding without leaving any residue.
- - The patented tissue-kind silica formula quickly stops minor bleeding without forming a coagulum or leaving hemostatic residue adhered to the preparation, resulting in stain-free teeth and soft tissues, a feature especially critical in the “esthetic zone.” Additionally, unlike ferric sulfate-based hemostatic solutions, ViscoStat Clear hemostatic does not interfere with bonding.
- - Stops all minor intraoral bleeding, but designed specifically for the esthetic zone
- - The transparent gel leaves no residue and rinses off with ease
- - Convenient direct delivery eliminates waste
- - The non-drip gel is viscous yet spreadable
- - Does not interfere with bonding
- - Certified gluten-free
- Viscous Yet Spreadable: This viscous yet spreadable 25% aluminum chloride gel quickly stops minor bleeding and sulcular fluid without the mess of a liquid or paste. It facilitates excellent control in the esthetic zone even when retreatment mandates more profound reduction and entry into the sulcus than desired.
- Transparent Gel Leaves No Residue and Rinses Off with Ease – ViscoStat Clear hemostatic’s clear gel allows easy visibility and rinses away effortlessly.
- Specially Formulated for the Esthetic Zone – Microleakage can ruin even the most carefully placed composite restorations. It can be caused by inadequate removal of the hemostatic agent, the presence of blood and sulcular fluid, and insufficient tissue management in the esthetic zone. ViscoStat Clear hemostatic is ideal for ensuring profound hemostasis in the anterior teeth. Its 25% aluminum chloride formulation ensures that both hard and soft tissues remain clean and free of staining.
- - 1 x 1.2ml syringe
- - 2 x Delivery Tips