Ultradent Porcelain Etch (406-1) - 9% Hydrofluoric Acid Etchant-1's Pack
MRP : ₹1,017.00
Porcelain Etch is a viscous 9% hydrofluoric acid
Etch is easy to control and place
Will not stain composite or resin cement
Porcelain Etch and Silane may also be used on lithium disilicate
- - Porcelain Etch is a buffered, gelled hydrolic acid designed specifically to etch fractured dental porcelain and etching porcelain veneers, crowns, or inlays.
- - It can also be used for etching porcelain crowns before bonding orthodontic brackets.
- - It is buffered and gelled to minimize any irritation that could occur from the hydrofluoric acid vapor.
- - Porcelain Etch and Silane are designed to be used together when etching porcelain to provide high porcelain-to-resin bond strengths. When used with a high-quality bonding resin, Porcelain Etch and Silane can produce one of the highest porcelain-to-resin bond strengths compared to other porcelain bonding products.
- - Porcelain Etch features a high visibility yellow hue so you can see exactly where it is placed. It is also viscous enough to stay where you place it.
- 1 x 1.2ml syringes
- 2 - Delivery tips