- Opalescence Boost is a chemically activated power whitening gel that provides brighter, whiter teeth after just 40 minutes in the dental chair.
- The powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel is chemically activated, so it doesn’t require a hot, uncomfortable light to work.
- Using the unique double-syringe configuration, the clinician activates the 40% hydrogen peroxide formula just prior to application, ensuring every dose of Opalescence Boost is fresh and effective
Innovative Mixing and Delivery:
- - Opalescence Boost uses a unique syringe-to-syringe mixing method to ensure fresh, effective product for every application.
- - Once the gel is mixed, Opalescence Boost is conveniently applied to the teeth through the Micro 20ga FX tip.
- - This specially designed tip has flocked fibers on the end to allow quick, easy, and precise delivery.
- - With its powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide formula, Opalescence Boost can provide noticeable whitening results in less than one hour.
- - Because of its powerful concentration, Opalescence Boost is only administered in the dental office
Distinct Red Color:
- The noticeable color of Opalescence Boost makes it easy to see, which helps during placement and removal
- - Opalescence products are among the most stable whitening products in the industry, maintaining virtually all of their effectiveness over the course of their shelf life.
- - Because delivery times vary depending on the location of each particular dental office, Opalescence products are formulated with transit time in mind, so they remain stable even after being shipped across the country.
Formulated with 20% Water:
- - Many whitening products on the market dehydrate teeth, resulting in uncomfortable sensitivity for patients.
- Opalescence Boost is made up of 20% water to keep the teeth hydrated during the whitening process.
- This high water content, combined with optimum levels of potassium nitrate and fluoride, reduces the likelihood of residual sensitivity for your patients.
Perfectly Balanced pH:
- - Because tooth whitening gel can be in the mouth for several hours at a time, it’s important to use a product with a pH that closely matches the natural pH of a patient’s mouth.
- - When the mouth has a lower pH (between 5.5 and 6.5), bacteria can begin to flourish. Opalescence Boost contains added buffers to help maintain neutral pH levels.
- - So, not only can whitening improve the esthetic appearance of your patients’ smiles, but it can also provide numerous health benefits for your patients as well.
- 1 x 1.2ml Opalescence Boost 40%
- 1 Delivery Tip.