- Absorbable Haemostatic Gelatin Sponge For Anorectal Use
- Surgispon® anal reduces post-operative pains more effectively than other known forms of anal tampons.
- It is manufactured from highly purified & ph neutral pharmaceutical gelatin foam of uniform porosity.
- In any surgical procedure, hemostasis is vital to success.SURGISPON Absorbable Hemostatic Gelatin Sponge is a quick and effective hemostatic which stops bleeding fast. It reduces intraoperative bleeding and surgery time.
- Surgispon® is single¬ use & gamma sterilised absorbable haemostatic gelatin sponge. Surgispon® anal is used in haemorrhoid operations and other surgical procedures in the anal, vaginal and rectal regions.
-Painless and easy tampon discharge. it is easy expelled at first bowel movement, requiring no additional nursing intervention.
- It is available in a convenient, ready to tear sterile blister/envelope, SURGISPON unlike many haemostatic agents, does not require special storage conditions.
- The uniform porosity of SURGISPON guarantees a favorable haemostasis. When implanted in vivo, it is completely absorbed within 3-4 weeks, with no residue and no encapsulation.