Slaney (SS0037) Disposable Monopolar Electrosurgical Cautery Pencil - 1's Pack
MRP : ₹900.00
- 100 % Quality Control
- Sterilization marker on the pouch
- FDA Approved with CE Mark
- Cost Effective
- Brand Name: SlanPen
- Disposable and Single-Use
- Cable Lenght: 3 Metres
- - An electrosurgical pencil or Cautery Pencil is a medical device used to fulgurate, coagulate, cut, or dissect biological tissue by applying an electric current.
- - It uses Radio Frequency Alternating Current or RFAC.
- - Electrosurgical pencils are versatile and can suit all operating needs as they come with a universal size connector that makes them compatible with most branded electrode tips.
- - ESU Pencils are used in all surgical disciplines. Some are – Cardiothoracic, Neurological, Gynecological, Orthopedic, Cosmetic, and specific Dental Procedures.
- Pack contains a single unit of Slaney (SS0037) Disposable Electrosurgical Cautery Pencil