- - 3 Ball Lungs Exerciser is used to help patients who are recovering from recent surgery keep their lungs active.
- - Respiratory Exercisers can also be used by those with chronic respiratory conditions such as COPD, PF, and emphysema.
- - This device checks the patient's breathing pattern and capacity depending on the volume of air they inhale and exhale along with the speed.
- - It is used by physicians and at home to check the recovery post asthma, lung diseases, and breathing disorders that can affect the functioning of your lungs.
- Pack contains a single unit of Slaney (SS0109) Rexer Respirometer