- - Slavage is a form of mechanical hydrotherapy that uses a pressurized, pulsed solution to irrigate and debride wounds of necrotic tissue.
- - In most cases, suction is used with pulsed lavage to remove both wound debris and irrigation solution.
- - Pulsed lavage appears to improve growth of granulation tissue by debriding the wound bed of devitalized tissue without disrupting the underlying normal tissues.
- In addition, the negative pressure created by the suction may stimulate granulation.
- Pack contains single unit of Slaney (SS0038) Disposable Electrosurgical Pulsed Lavage