- - Septodont Septo-Etch Etchant Gel 37%
- - Etching of dentin and enamel prior to application of a total-etch bonding system for composite restorations.
- - Some of its features - Water-based 40% phosphoric acid gel compatible with all total-etch bonding systems.
- - Available in an easy-to-use syringe with fine metal syringe tips for precise controlled placement.
- - Ideal viscosity prevents the acid gel from flowing onto soft tissue or adjacent teeth.
- - Rinses off easily and cleanly, leaving an easy-to-read frosty appearance on the enamel surface indicating it is ready for the bonding agent application.
- - Septo-etch: Etchant Gel with antibacterial property.
- Phosphoric Acid 37% with the added advantage of antibacterial properties of Benzalkonium Chloride
- Box containing 2 units of 1.6g syringe.