Septodont Endomethasone N Root Canal Sealer- 14g
MRP : ₹3,000.00
- Endomethasone-N has a new formulation which makes it safe and easy to use for permanent root canal filling and sealing.
- Non resorbable in the root canal
- Highly radio-opaque (15% barium sulphate)
- Perfectly tolerated by the periapical tissues
- It resists residual shrinkage
- Liquid to be used in combination with Zinc Oxide powder/Endomethasone N powder.
- Contains Eugenol & Excipients.
- - Endomethasone N - Zinc oxide eugenol-based endodontic cement
- - Endomethasone N: Root Canal Sealer.
- - Anti-inflammatory activity relieves post-operative pain.
- - Antiseptic activity lasts for several hours.
- - Easy to insert in the canal & it copes with disinfecting the lateral fibersand residual roots- a notoriously difficult area to treat.
- - It resists residual shrinkage.
- - Available in a bottle of 14g powder.
- - Radiopaque for easy short & long-term follow up.
- - Neither resorbable after setting nor retractable to allow stable root canal obturation.
- - Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce post-operative flare ups.
- - Permanent root canal sealer.
- - Powder: 1 x 14 g powder bottle, 1 x measuring spoon