- - MICROSHIELD® PVP Povidone-Iodine is used for surgical hand washing and has broad spectrum activity against Gram positive, Gram negative and antibiotic resistant bacteria (including MRSA, VRE, spore forming organisms and food borne pathogens), yeast, fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, Herpes Simplex and Influenza type A).
- - For antimicrobial hand washing and surgical hand washing
- - For pre-operative body washing and showering
Instructions for use:
Antimicrobial hand washing:
- - Deliver 3.5ml of solution onto wet hands. Wash for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Surgical hand washing:
- - Repeat above wash for 2 minutes. Scrub. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel.
Pre-operative body washing or showering:
- - Wet body. Deliver sufficient product to work up a lather. Wash as usual. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Product data: Contains Povidone-Iodine 7.5% equivalent to 0.75% w/v available Iodine.