Schulke Ioprep Antiseptic Solution
MRP : ₹495.00
Broad spectrum activity against Gram +ve and Gram -ve bacteria, fungi and viruses
Spreads easily and prevents wastage since it is viscous
- - Ioprep is used undiluted for pre-surgical and post-surgical skin antisepsis. It can also be used for treatment of bacterial and mycotic skin infections and pre-surgical handwashing.
- - Ioprep is used for pre and post surgical skin antisepsis and has broad spectrum activity against Gram +ve and Gram-ve bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- - Use Undiluted. Apply directly to skin. Allow to dry prior to application of dressing drape or cast
- - Pre-surgical and post-surgical skin antisepsis
- - Prophylactic casualty procedures against infection of burns, lacerations and abrasions
- - Treatment of bacterial and mycotic skin infections
- - Pre-surgical handwashing
- - Contains Available Iodine 1% w/v in an Aqueous Sodium Iodide-Surfactant Bas