Romolene Nasogastric Tube/ Ryle’s Tube
- Nasogastric Tube/ Ryle’s Tube.
- The tube is marked at 50, 60 and 70 cm from the tip for accurate placement.
- Designed for introduction of nutrition and aspiration of gastric contents.
- Made up of non-toxic, non-irritant and kink resistant medical grade PVC.
- Super smooth, low friction, frozen surface facilitates atraumatic intubation.
- Four lateral eyes are provided for efficient aspiration and administration.
- Smooth outer surface also ensures to reduce chances of tissue irritation.
- Distal end is coned with radio opaque material for easy intubation.
- Patented soft dual port connector at the proximal end to fit easily with the syringe or feeding bag.
- Radio-opaque line for X-ray visualization.
- Colour coded for instant size identification.
- Sterile, Individually packed in peelable soft blister pack.