Nasopharyngeal Airway for suctioning in ICU's and to provide an alternative way
- Suitable for suctioning in I.C.Us and provide an alternative way when the oropharyngeal airway is occluded.
- Design of the tube conforms to the nasopharyngeal anatomy.
- Flexible for maximum patient comfort.
- Tube manufactured in the medical-grade polymer is soft, flexible, kink-resistant.
- Soft material for enhanced nasal passage comfort.
- Atraumatic soft-rounded edges and smooth surface.
- The specially designed bevel tip reduces mucosal trauma during insertion.
- Tube marked with the internal diameter for easier size identification.
- Thin wall construction provides maximum inner diameter.
- Interior walls with channel grooves facilitate easy insertion of the catheter.
- Individually packed in a peelable pack.