Romsons Laryngeal Mask Excell Airway used for Surgical Procedures
- Laryngeal Mask Airway.
- Used for routine and elective surgical procedures.
- Made up of silicone, which is thermo-sensitive material, for an atraumatic insertion and patient comfort.
- Anatomically correct curve for fast and easy insertion.
- Ergonomically shaped tube for firm grip during insertion.
- Aperture bars to prevent blockage of the ventilation lumen from the epiglottis.
- Cuff and airway tube molded as one unit for extra safety.
- Soft cuff ensures a good seal with low mucosal pressure.
- Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation.
- Ventilation tube clearly marked with all information like mask size and cuff inflation volume.
- Supplied sterile individually packed in blister pack lid.