Infant Feeding Tube
- Infant Feeding Tube.
- The tube features low friction, super smooth frozen surface ensuring non-traumatic intubation.
- The tube is marked at every cm starting from tip at 5cm to 40cm to enable accurate placement.
- Distal end of the tube is coned for smooth intubation and equipped with two lateral eyes for efficient drainage and administration.
- Proximal end is provided with female luer mount for easy connection to feeding funnel or syringe.
- Radio-opaque line facilitates accurate tube placement.
- Color coded for immediate size identification.
- Sterile, straight packed in peelable soft blister pack.