Romsons Gastolene Polyurethane Enteral Feeding Tube
- Polyurethane Enteral Feeding Tube.
- Tube is completely inert and non-reactive to gastric juices.
- Ideal for medium to long term feeding of upto 4 weeks.
- Equipped with metallic stylet for easy insertion and to prevent kinking of the tube while intubating.
- The tube is marked at different intervals of 20,40,60,80 and 100 cm from the tip along the tube length for accurate placement.
- Equipped with full length yellow radio-opaque line for checking the tube placement and X-ray visualization.
- Proximal end provided with dual port mount connector for safe connection with feeding bag or luer port of the syringe.
- Distal end provided with two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- Color coded for instant size identification.