- This reflex hammer is used by physicians for testing abnormalities in Central or Peripheral Nervous System(CNS/PNS).
- It's construction includes a tapered plastic handle with a base, which enables reflex testing and a round rubber ring made of durable plastic.
- The Queen Square Hammer head is surmounted with a Aluminium Anodized disc grooved to house the rubber collar.
- The weighted head and soft rubber collar is perfectly suited in provoking myotatic responses.
- The Handle consists of a slender tapering handle.
- The tapered point is suited for eliciting plantar and abdominal responses.