Sterile Latex Powdered Latex examination Gloves
- Gloves compounded primarily from natural rubber latex (Type-1 )
- Creamy white to pale yellow in colour
- Free from dirt marks, oil stains. embedded foreign particles, coagulum etc
- Sterile, anatomically shaped medical gloves with the thumb positioned towards the palmar surface of the index finger rather than laying flat.
- Sterile gloves for single use only.
- The cuff shall fit closely without being constructive and it shall not roll back or ruckle while in use.
- Anatomically shaped with micro rough surface in palm and finger area.
- Absorbable corn starch USP grade used
- The Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) is 10-6
- Biologically compatible as per ISO 10993-Part 5 & 10
- Size of the gloves is embossed on the palm area.
- Manufactured in a clean environment to achieve low bioburden level prior to sterilization
- Passes viral penetration as per ASTM F 1671
- Passes Bacterial Endotoxin test as per USP 41
- Powder content less than 15 mg/dm2
- Protein content less than 200 µg/dm2
- Manufactured underENISO13485:2016, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO9001:2015Quality Management System
- Conforms to ASTM D 3577,EN455, IS0 10282 and IS 13422 Standards
- CE mark- MDD Classlla
- 100 % inspected by air pumps