Mani Root Canal NiTi Flare Files - 6's Pack
MRP : ₹2,000.00
- Because of the 5/100 taper ratio, the FLARE Files give more precise and correct forming, without over-instrumentation.
- An ideal shaped canal taper will be automatically obtained when Flare Files reach the apex.
- Flare Files can be used as a guide for an ideal wall taper after enlargement.
- Using the Flare Files the process is extremely shortened as compared to the conventional step-back preparation.
- Mani Flare Files are nickel-titanium hand files used to shape the root canal in endodontic procedures.
- The NiTi files by Mani have a unique 5% taper and a triangular cross-section.
- The flare files undergo patented thermal processing which provides them with desirable physical properties such as flexibility, sharpness, and efficiency.
- The NiTi k files are very effective for curved canals. Mani Flare Files reduce the number of instruments needed when compared to the conventional step-back preparation of the root canal.
- Flare files offer good flexibility and cutting ability and are very effective for curved root canals.
- Flare files reduce the number of instruments needed when compared to the conventional step-back preparation.
- Triangular cross-section with 5/100 taper.
- Cutting part: Nickel Titanium Alloy
- Shank: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)