Mani Nano Composite is multi-talent for long-lasting filling and light curing. Mani Nano Composite comes with significantly reduced sensitivity to ambient light and excellent physical values. It is indicated for both direct restorations such as inlays and onlays.
- Direct anterior and posterior tooth restorations in G. V. Black's classes I, II, III, IV, and V.
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays, and veneers
- Extended fissure sealing on molars and premolars
- Building up stumps
- Splinting of loosened teeth
- Corrections of shape and color to enhance aesthetics
- Store in a dry low humidity area at 10-25 degrees C away from direct sunlight.