Mani Micro Hybrid Composite is a Universal light-curing filling material with a high content of filler. Mani Micro Hybrid Composite is perfect for direct restorations in both the anterior and posterior tooth areas for making inlays, onlays, and veneers.
- Contains ultrafine, radiopaque glass filler, indicated for placing fillings using adhesive techniques.
- Unsurpassed esthetics: excellent polish and better polish retention.
- Ensures high luster, homogenous surface due to special particle structure.
- Biocompatible and very gentle on the gums.
- Copes well with a heavy load, abrasion resistant yet antagonist-friendly for long-lasting restorations.
- Extremely plaque resistant, very smooth surface.
- Improved fluorescence.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations in g.v. black’s class I, II, III, IV, and V cavities
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays, and laminate veneers
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars
- Stump build-up
- Splinting loose teeth
- Adjusting the contours and shades to improve aesthetics