Mani MI Stainless steel Burs - 6's Pack
MRP : ₹760.00
- - Designed with microprocessing technology
- - Wear resistance
- - Selective cutting
- - Autoclavable
- - The MI Stainless Burs are designed and engineered to selectively remove the softened carious dentine without cutting healthy calcified dentin.
- - Minimally invasive preparation that leaves healthy tooth structure intact.
- - Corrosion Resistance: Dental burs are considered to be surgical instruments and therefore need to be properly sterilized following use. MI Stainless Burs are composed of stainless steel and can be repeatedly autoclaved without risk of corrosion.
- - Cutting Performance: The blade rake angles on the MI Stainless Burs are specifically engineered to remove decalcified softened dentin.
- - Blade Durability: Cutting flutes have excellent wear resistance due to the hardness of the stainless steel.
- Available in 3 lengths and 7 bur head sizes to meet all clinical requirements.
- The 28mm MI Stainless Burs provide length to reach difficult-to-access areas.
- The 34mm length provides enhanced bur head visibility, ideal for use with a microscope.