Mani Cem - Root Cem Viscous Dental Cements - 8g
MRP : ₹2,700.00
- - One material for three different procedures – Fixation of Indirect restorations, Fixation of Root pins & Building up a Stump
- - High filler content and high viscosity.
- - Auto-mix cartridge for comfortable handling in direct and ergonomic application.
- - Does not contain Bis-GMA
- - Optimal “interface” between pin-cement-dentin-crown.
- - Highly abrasion resistant.
- - Long-lasting restorations and extremely low shrinkage.
- - Excellent Working time and accelerated Light polymerization.
Mani Cem is a dual-curing, radio-opaque, fluorescent, and highly abrasion-resistant flowable luting material for the cementation of root pins, inlays, Onlays, veneers, for both ceramic and composite crowns and bridges & for core build-up.
- - Adhesive fixation of indirect restorations such as veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges
- - The material is suited to fixing restorations made from glass ceramics, zirconium dioxide, composite, zirconia-reinforced composite, high-precious metal, non-precious metal, titanium
- - Adhesive fixation of root pins
- - Building up stumps (as core build-up material)
- - 1 x 8gm cartridge
- - 8 Mixing Tips