- Charisma Classic is a light-curing, radio-opaque microhybrid composite (Microglass® II). It is indicated for adhesively bonded, tooth-colored restorations. It is suitable for anterior and posterior applications.
- Charisma Classic is based on a BIS-GMA matrix and contains approximately 61% filler by volume, with 60% inorganic filler by volume and a particle size of 0.005–10 μm
- Barium Aluminium Fluoride glass
- Pre-polymerized filler
Microglass II effect
As all refractive indices of our matrix and filler system have been optimally aligned, the new filler technology offers an intrinsic shade brilliance and increased color adaption of up to 56%. For you that means:
- Easy single-shade layering techniques and more natural restorations
- Convenient shade selection and matching
- Easier masking of discolorations
- Due to its creamy consistency Charisma Classic allows easy and fast modeling. And it comes with excellent finishing and polishing properties that facilitate a high surface luster.
- In addition, the easy shade range permits a convenient shade selection and matching.
- Conventional composites often include highly dispersive Silicon dioxide (SiO2) to prevent sedimentation of fillers. But this usually leads to an extremely high refractive variance and a milky appearance of the restoration. That is why good color adaption and a natural look are much more difficult to achieve with those composites.
- Charisma Classic contains approximately 61 % filler by volume with Barium Aluminium Fluoride glass.
- The new Microglass® II filler technology does not need any pyrogenic SiO2 anymore and therefore offers an intrinsic shade brilliance and increased color adaption of up to 56 %.
- All refractive indices of our matrix and filler system have been optimally aligned. Colour pigments ensure an intensified shade brilliance.
- 1X4G Charisma Classic Syringe Refill