A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer:
- All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass.
- The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snaps set characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world.
- Strontium mimics calcium in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium fluoroapatite to affect internal remineralization within the tooth structure.
Surface Strengthening Effect:
A Consistent Predictable Seal:
- All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomers will display a glossy surface after mixing.
- This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process.
- The subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel, and GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone that chemically fuses them together.
- The resulting seal is consistent, predictable, and long-lasting.
- 1x1 Powder (35g)
- 1x1 Liquid ( 25g/ 20ml)