- - Discover everX Flow, a short-fiber reinforced flowable composite designed to replace dentine and reinforce restorations.
- - Following the same principle as the iron rebar in construction, the glass fibers in everX Flow strengthen restorations and prevent them from cracking.
- - With its easy application, its two shades, and its incredible strength, everX Flow is about to become your new go-to product for all your restorations in need of a strong core, as well as core build-up preparations.
- Optimal to strengthen large restorations thanks to the reinforcing effect of fibers.
- Excellent fracture toughness reduces the risk of catastrophic failures
- Perfect thixotropy for easy placement & adaptation
- No slumping even in the upper molars
- Quick procedure when using the Bulk shade (with a layer thickness of up to 5,5mm)
- Excellent aesthetic results with the Dentin shade (in layers of 2mm)
- Indicated both dentin replacement and core build-up preparations
Available in Two shades:
- Bulk shade: Optimal for deep posterior cavities Depth of cure: 5.5mm
- Dentin shade: Optimal for more aesthetic results and for core build-up Depth of cure: 2.0mm
- - Dentin replacement material for all direct composite restorations including large posterior cavities, deep cavities, and endo-treated teeth, cavities with missing cusps or after amalgam removal, and cavities where inlays and onlays would also be recommended
- - Core build-up
- Single unit of GC everX Flow Syringe 3.7g(2.0ml)- Shades: Bulk Shade / Dentin Shade