Dyna Scar Treat
MRP : ₹995.00
- Hydration- silicone gel sheet keeps the scar area moist continuously.
- It increases the oxygen supply to the infected area.
- Increases the degree of occlusion.
- Modulation of basic fibroblastic growth factors (BFGF)
- Protection of the site from microorganisms and chemicals.
- Static electric field creation due to friction
- Scar Treat silicone sheets neutralize the scar’s color and flatten raised scars.
- A silicone sheet is soft and pliable and adjusts to body contours. They are easy to use.
- Silicone is hypoallergenic and there have been no reported side effects.
- When recovering from surgical procedures, burns, and obtrusive scars, etc. silicone gel sheets are the most effective, proven method for scar management.
- Works effectively on recent scars but also on older scars.
- Can be cut to fit the scar size.
- Silicone is bio-compactible and skin-friendly and will not cause allergy.
- Silicone does not promote the growth of any microorganisms at the use site, unlike other substrates.