- Covidien (TRIEEA28MT) EEA Circular Staple with Tri-Staple Technology - 28mm-4.8mm (Med/Thick)
- Tri-Staple technology reloads are designed to work in harmony with the natural properties of tissue to optimize performance before, during, and after stapling.
- With its stepped cartridge face, Tri-Staple technology delivers graduated compression, optimizing the interaction between the tissue and stapler because it - generates less stress on tissue during compression and clamping, allows greater perfusion into the staple line, and provides superior performance in variable thicknesses.
- The improved design of the strong fixed anvil and I-beam incorporated into the Tri-Staple technology reload results in improved staple line strength, leak resistance, and hemostasis when compared to the universal reloads. No single stapler can address the wide range of tissue management issues surgeons face on a daily basis.
- Greater leak protection
- Less stress on tissue during compression and clamping
- Greater perfusion allowed into the staple line
EEA™ circular stapler delivers three rows of varied height staples for consistency across a broad range of tissue thicknesses. Together with a sloped cartridge face, it provides less stress on the tissue
- Box contains a single unit of Covidien (TRIEEA28MT) EEA Circular Staple with Tri-Staple Technology - 28mm-4.8mm (Med/Thick)