- Comprezon Lymphoedema Stockings and Sleeves help to:
- Stop (the flow of lymphatic fluid from torn lymph vessels)
- Soften fibrosis (which is a hardening of the limb with resulting restriction of circulatory flow)
- Reduce lymphatic fluid accumulation (by forcing a flow through the limb)
- Lymphoedema sleeves apply pressure to the arm to keep lymphatic fluid flowing in the right direction up the arm.
- Sleeves are tighter at the wrist and looser up the arm. This creates a pressure gradient to help the flow of lymph upwards.
- These are available only in Class2 (22-33mmHg Pressure): Mild Lymphoedema