Compression Vericose Vein Stockings
- Comprezon Varicose Vein Stockings are used to manage the symptoms and progression of varicose veins.
- Comprezon Varicose Vein Stockings boost the flow of blood back from legs to the heart and prevent pooling of blood in legs which is the main cause of varicose veins, by applying graduated compression, that is, applying high pressure at the ankle, medium pressure at the knee and minimum pressure at the thigh so that blood can be forced back up the leg.
- The pressure profile is 100% at the ankle, 70% at the calf and 40% at the thigh.
- As a result, blood is forced along its natural course up the leg despite the damage to the veins (since a fluid flows from a higher pressure area to a lower pressure area).
- Comprezon has been India's leading Compression Stockings brand for over 20 years.
Indications For Use:
|Class||Pressure at the ankle||Conditions in which used|
|1||18-21 mmHg||Mild varicose without any significant tendency to oedema formation. Early varicoses in pregnancy, Feeling of heaviness and tiredness in the leg|
|2||23-32 mmHg||Severe varicose vein, Moderate oedema, Pregnancy varicosis, Mild post-traumatic swelling, Healing, Post minor ulceration, Post superficial thrombophlebitis, Post Sclerotherapy, Post-surgery.|
|3||34-36 mmHg||Severe chronic venous insufficiency, Marked oedema formation, White atrophy, Induration of the skin.|