- - Electrosurgical pencils, also known as CAUTERY PENCILS are used during electrosurgery procedures. They are used to cut biological tissue and control bleeding through Radio Frequency Alternating Current (RFAC).
Instruction of use:
- - Use an aseptic technique when removing a single-use ESU pencil form pouch.
- - Check electrode connections for a secure fit. If the electrode changes. Ensure that the electrode is fully inserted. Remove the protective sleeve from the electrode.
- - Plug the pencil connector into the socket of the Electrosurgical Generator.
- - To active cut mode. Depress the CUT switch. To activate coag mode, depress the COAG switch.
- - Ensure that responds correctly.
- - Please check the expiration date before use.
- - Sterility is guaranteed unless the package is damaged or the seal is broken.
- - This is a monopole active instrument. Before use, a dispersive electrode must be properly applied to the patient.
- - Production and expiration dates are on the bag.
Packaging includes 1 unit of Clonmed Cautpen - Cautery Pencil