Classic Stainless Steel Matrix Bands - 12's Pack
MRP : ₹100.00
- - Matrix Bands - Stainless Steel has good rigidity.
- - It has the ability to be contoured.
- - It prevents gingival excess.
- - It has the strength to offer resistance to condensation.
- - Easy Removal from the tooth.
- Matrix Bands- Stainless Steel is a properly encountered piece of metal with the primary function of the matrix to restore anatomic proximal contours and contact areas.
- A properly placed matrix should: Be rigid against the existing tooth structure.
- Matrices are placed for interproximal restorations to aid in restoring normal contour and contact areas and to prevent the extrusion of restorative materials into gingival tissues.
- The matrix bands are used in Class II restorations.
- Used to support and give form to the restoration during its placement and hardening.
- 4 boxes containing 12 pcs each