- BD Emerald syringes are designed to provide comfort and stability during use due to a robust and textured retaining ring.
- This product is used for general purpose aspiration and injection of fluids and may be used with conventional or safety hypodermic needles, blunt fill needles, and other ISO Luer compliant fittings.
- BD Emerald™ Syringes meet our highest standards for product quality while also reducing environmental impact by using up to 30% less material than other syringes, as well as using non-toxic materials in the production process, and adhering to sustainable operations practices, including the use of renewable electricity at our manufacturing facilities.
3-Piece Design with Latex Free Stopper
- Latex-free stopper prevents leakage of medication around the plunger and acts as an indicator for measuring the syringe contents.
Concentric Luer Slip Tip
- The concentric Luer slip tip provides a friction-fit connection that requires you to push and twist the syringe tip into the needle hub.
Eccentric Luer Slip Tip
- The eccentric Luer slip tip is generally used for venipunctures and aspirational fluids, allowing close proximity to the skin.
A single box contains 100 units of BD Emerald Flow Wrap 3mL Syringe with Needle