- -The proven efficacy of MTA is now available in a root canal sealer MTA-Fillapex is an bioceramic endodontic sealer based on MTA, developed by Angelus (Londrina/Parana/Brazil) and launched commercially in 2010.
- - It is a new product that combines the proven advantages of MTA with a superior canal obturation product. Its formulation in the paste/paste system allows a complete filling of the entire root canal, including accessory and lateral canals.
- - MTA, present in the composition of MTA-Fillapex, is more stable than calcium hydroxide, providing constant release of calcium ions for the tissues and maintaining a pH that elicits antibacterial effects. The tissue recovery and the lack of inflammatory response are optimized by the use of MTA and salicylate resin. The product is eugenol free and will not interfere with adhesive procedures inside the root canal. Also, it does not cause discoloration of the tooth structure.
- Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer
- For root canal filling
- Working time: 23 minutes and Setting time (130 minutes): Ideal to complete all
steps of endodontic filling
- Setting time: 130 minutes (ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling)
- 1 x double barrel syringe (4 g)
- 10 x auto mixing tips
- 1 x mixing pad