Addler Mangeshkar Uterine Manipulator Straight
MRP : ₹10,000.00
- Use in both diagnostic and surgical procedures
- Designed to provide excellent utility.
- Durable and Highly compatible.
- Used in laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- It is also used in Total laparoscopic hysterectomy and laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy.
- In gynecology, the importance of a uterine manipulator regarding the prevention of ureter injuries during a laparoscopic hysterectomy (LH).
- The uterine manipulator may provide support in cases of large uteri, severe endometriosis, recto vaginal adhesions, and regional anesthesia, while its use may increase complications in cases of vaginal stenosis and nulliparity.