ResMed (F1-0) AcuCare Non-Vented Full Face Mask - 1's Pack
MRP : ₹4,700.00
- Mouth and nose coverage
- Full face mask
- Color‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit common breathing circuits
- Single-patient use for up to 7 days
- Designed for hospital use
- AcuCare F1‐0 hospital non‐vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Designed to promote fast patient acceptance of non-invasive ventilation (NIV), the AcuCare F1‐0 hospital non-vented (NV) full face mask offers a stable and secure fit, minimizing the risk of pressure sores and skin breakdown while maximizing comfort.
- The dependable seal helps reduce pressure points and minimize leaks, reducing the need for intubation.
- Color‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Blue elbow indicates the mask is non‐vented without an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV), to be used with a vented circuit.
- This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
- Designed for hospital use.
- Available in S,M and L sizes