Periodontal Plus AB (Tetracycline fibre) – Local Drug Delivery (LDD)
MRP : ₹885.00
Advanced Products Pvt Ltd
The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide gas
Store bet. -18°C to 40°C or 0°F to 104°F
Periodontal Plus AB Shelf Life is 3 years
Available as 4 vials of 25 mg each
- - PPAB is a collagen fibril-based formulation containing tetracycline hydrochloride (2 mg of Tetracycline) in 25 mg of collagen fibrils.
- - It has a dual-mode of action, via the active agent, Tetracycline, and the vehicle, high purity, biocompatible Type-I collagen, which are used.
- - This very unique feature of PPAB enables the active agent as well as the vehicle to be able to work positively towards the repair of the periodontal lesion.
- - PPAB is one of the easiest local drug delivery agents that can be used in almost any kind of periodontal lesion.
- - The material is dispensed in an easy-to-use bottle. The required amount can be placed in a dappen dish and then wet with a drop of distilled water.
- - The required amount of material can then be picked up with a tweezer and placed near the pocket margins.
- - Subsequently, the material can be easily inserted into the pocket with the help of any composite handling instrument or even with a blunt-ended periodontal probe.
- - PPAB is available in a convenient box packaging that contains four vials of end-point sterilized material.
- Each vial has sufficient PPAB to place in four to six lesions.