- Beurer IH 21 Nebulizer Machine (White and Blue)
- Beurer IH21 is used to treat the upper and lower respiratory tract, colds and asthma, and respiratory diseases. Compressed air technology is used for the nebulization of prescribed liquid medicine.
- The Beurer nebulizer machine offers a high rate of medication vaporization (approx. 0.3 ml/min), making the inhalation time shorter. Included within the pack are a mouthpiece, nose attachment, adult mask extra-long air Tube, and filter which can be stored within the compartment, the nebulizer kit price is affordable and can be easily cleaned and disinfected, ready for the next treatment.
- It is mainly operated and is covered by a 5-year guarantee. A human being inhales and exhales approx. 10.000 liters of air over one day. In this enormous air ass, there could be infectious agents, toxicants, and allergenic or carcinogenic substances. These substances affect the mucous membranes which encase the respiratory system inside.
|Can be disinfected||Yes|
|Mains connection||230 V~; 50 Hz; 230 VA|
|Particle size||3.07 µm|
|Technology||AC compressed-air technology|
|Nebulization performance||approx. 0.3 ml/min.|
|Product weight||approx. 1.65 kg|
|Product dimensions||30 x 18 x 10 cm|
|Warranty in years||5|
- 1N Nebulizer, 1N Mouthpieces, 1N Nosepieces, 1N Adult mask, 1N Children's mask, 1N Atomiser, 1N Compressed air hose, 10N Filters