- Charisma Topaz is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite based on
the patented TCD-matrix.
- - It entails the unique combination of high flexural strength and low shrinkage stress the TCD-composites are known for – physical properties that have been tested and well-documented in clinical studies.
- Always grab the right shade:
With the incredible shade-matching properties of ONE shade, the restoration becomes invisible by blending into any surrounding dentition.
- Efficient handling:
Both make the modeling easy due to their non-slump consistency and minimal stickiness.
- Long-lasting restorations:
The Kulzer composite experience minimizes fracture and chipping thanks to the unique TCD matrix with long-term clinical experience to prove it.
Composition of Charisma Topaz:
||5nm – 5 µm
- Depths of cure [mm], ISO 4049,20s LED LCU : 2.4
- Flexural strength [MPa], ISO 4049 : 145
- Shrinkage [Vol%], Watts-method : 1.9
- Shrinkage stress [MPa], photoelastic test : 4.2
- Sensitivity to ambient light [s] : 120
- Abrasion depths [µm], ACTA method, 300,000 cycles : 20.5
- Abrasion volume [µm³] ACTA method, 300,000 cycles : 0.17
- Radiopacity [%-Aluminum equivalent] : 214
Application of Charisma Topaz:
- - The cavity/tooth needs to be prepared according to the common rules of adhesive
dentistry. Absolute or relative moisture control needs to be performed.
- - Prior to the application of Charisma Topaz an appropriate adhesive system needs to
be used according to its instruction for use.
- - The opaque dentine shades have to be applied to a max. the layer thickness of 1 mm and need to be light-cured for 40 sec.
- - The following universal shade can be applied in layers up to 2mm. Each layer needs to be cured according to the recommendations in the instructions for use for each shade.
- - Afterwards, the restoration needs to be finished using diamond or tungsten carbide finishing burs prior to polishing.
- - Charisma Topaz Syringe Refill (1x4G)