- Charisma Smart is a light curing, radio-opaque submicron-hybrid composite (Microglass®).
- It is indicated for adhesively bonded, tooth coloured restorations. It is suitable for anterior and posterior applications.
- Indication Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities (according to G.V. Black) Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.)
- Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities (according to G.V. Black)
- Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.)
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Repairs of porcelain, composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system)
The benefits of its colour-stabilizing technology and effortless polishability make things even more easy for you:
- They prevent staining of composite restorations in the long run
- They ensure natural results with little effort.
- Benefit from its colour-stabilizing technology and easy polishability:
These features prevent staining of composite restorations in the long run and thus ensure natural results with little effort. On top, they bring convincing ease to your workflow.
- Comfortable with its easy handling characteristics and vital shades:
The composite facilitates simple single-shade layering techniques for natural everyday restorations with great value. Its excellent handling and modeling properties arise from our long-standing experience in composite technology. In short, Charisma Smart provides a smart way toward natural everyday restorations.