- The Charisma Diamond chemistry: A patented matrix and newly developed nano-hybrid filler system result in improved aesthetics, durability, and handling. This means minimum shrinkage and shrinkage stress, a very smooth surface, elasticity optimized to the tooth structure, and optimized surface hardness.
- The Charisma Diamond versatility: Charisma Diamond adapts to the color of the surrounding tooth structure for an outstandingly natural look. The Charisma Diamond layering technique is a distinct aesthetic advantage and ensures virtually undetectable restorative margins. Easily achieve very good results with the single shade technique for simple cases and first and foremost excellent results using the multilayer technique.
- The Charisma Diamond workability: Charisma Diamond comes with uncompromising capabilities even for the most challenging restorations. It offers minimal stickiness and improved efficiency during sculpting. It also provides an extended working time even when under operating light illumination. To top it all off, ultrafine filler particles create a polish that is comparable to natural enamel. The innovative formula delivers all the ingredients for an outstandingly natural look.
Benefit from superior mechanical characteristics:
- The molecular structure of Charisma Diamond combines extremely high strength with minimal shrinkage, resulting in excellent handling characteristics.
- Its flexural strength makes it resistant to mastication forces. This high resistance minimizes restoration fractures which are, together with secondary caries, the main reasons for filling failures.
- Due to its low shrinkage stress, the marginal integrity is improved thus protecting against discoloration and secondary caries.
Benefit from superior color adaptation properties:
- The use of nanoparticles allows perfect color adaptation, ease of polish and an
extremely high, long-lasting shine.
- Applying the Charisma Diamond layering technique provides perfect aesthetic advantages. With a selection of 21 shades in 3 opacities that mimic tooth anatomy you
replicate nature with ease.
- With Charisma Diamond, can achieve virtually undetectable restorative margins due
to the ideal refractive index of fillers and matrix.
Benefit from the Charisma Diamond layering technique:
- There are two aspects to the Charisma Diamond color concept. One is the chameleon effect. It automatically adapts to the color of the surrounding tooth. The other
is the layering technique which provides perfect aesthetic advantages.
- Opaque dentine shades: For replicating the opacity of dentine or for covering discolored teeth.
- OL (Opaque Light)
- OM (Opaque Medium)
- OD (Opaque Dark)
- Universal shades: Universal shades for natural beauty results possess color intensities of medium translucency and are available in 11 shades. They can be used with or without additional layering of opaque dentine and/or incisal shades.
- Incisal shades: As the perfect finish for your restorations, these four shades
provide the highest translucency and the lowest color intensity. CL (Clear) and AM (Amber) are layered over universal shades to create a more natural, lifelike appearance. The intrinsic opalescence of CO (Clear Opal) and YO (Yellow Opal) enable you to obtain the highest possible aesthetic result.
- 1x4g Charisma Diamond Syringe Row Refill