Kulzer (66061421) Gluma Bond Universal Refill - 4 ml
MRP : ₹3,250.00
- Bonding of direct restorations
- For any bonding technique: total-etch, selective etch, and self-etch
- For easy and safe handling with state-of-the-art performance
- Sealing of hypersensitive tooth areas
- GLUMA Bond Universal is effective owing to its easy handling properties and the reliable bond strength. Our unique moisture control system containing MDP makes the air-drying just as easy and provides a homogeneous bonding layer.
- Thanks to our exclusive drop control you can be sure to apply just as much adhesive as you need.
- With GLUMA Bond Universal, you bond efficiently and economically and you are sure to have created the required precondition for a long-lasting restoration.
One bottle of our genuinely universal adhesive represents manifold benefits for you:
- For any bonding technique: total-etch, selective etch, and self-etch.
- For all dental materials. For bonding silicate ceramics, you precondition the restoration using GLUMA Ceramic Primer.
- For a broad range of indications of direct and indirect restorations and intraoral repairs.
- For easy and safe handling with state-of-the-art performance.
- One bottle provides the adhesive for indications of direct and indirect restorations – and for intraoral repairs of chippings and fractures.
- Bonding of direct restorations for all cavity classes (Black) using light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing methacrylate-based composites/compomers
- Bonding of light-curing, dual-curing, or self-curing core build-up materials.
- Sealing of hypersensitive tooth areas.
- Sealing of cavities prior to amalgam restorations.
- Bonding of fissure sealants.
- Sealing of cavities and core preparations prior to temporary cementation of indirect restorations (according to the immediate dentine sealing technique).
- Cementation of indirect restorations with light-curing, dual-curing, or self-curing adhesive resin cement.
- Intraoral repair of composite and compomer restorations, porcelain fused to metal, metal, and all-ceramic restorations.
- 1x4ml Gluma Bond Universal