- - GLUMA Bond5 – Two steps, one bottle, no preparation time
- - Easy and safe handling and excellent performance
- - Only one layer for priming and bonding
- - High shear bond strength
- - Superior taking without dripping
- - GLUMA Bond5 was developed for your comfort – in handling, performance and storage. It forms a homogeneous hybrid layer for safe sealing and high bond strength, especially on enamel.
- - In GLUMA Bond5 you find the prerequisites for the stable and satisfying fixing of your restorations.
- - GLUMA Bond5 is the successor of our established GLUMA Comfort Bond – improved and updated.
- - It forms a homogeneous hybrid layer for safe sealing and high bond strength, especially on enamel.
- - It was developed for your comfort – in handling, performance, and storage. No shaking is needed before the application.
- - The taking is superior due to its perfect consistency that prevents dripping.
- - GLUMA Bond5 can be stored at room temperature and is used directly out of the bottle, without preparation time.
GLUMA Bond5 is ideally suited for:
- - Adhesive fixing of direct composites, Polyglas and compomer restorations.
- - Adhesive fixing of indirect laboratory-fabricated ceramic, Polyglas and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, veneers, and crowns)
- - 1 x 4ml Gluma Bond5 Bottle Refill.