KardiaMobile 6L-Portable ECG Device
MRP : ₹18,000.00
- 6 lead ECG in 30 seconds
- Easy to use.
- Can take ECG anytime, anywhere.
- Unlimited ECGs; Real-time detection
- Includes access to 6 months of KardiaCare Heart Health Membership - by AliveCor
- Colour: White
- Compatible devices: Smartphones
- Battery life: 200 Hours
- Sensor type: Heart Rate
- Battery description: Lithium-Ion
- AliveCor KardiaMobile 6L is an FDA‑cleared six‑lead personal ECG. Captures a medical-grade 6-lead ECG in 30 seconds and detects atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, tachycardia, or normal heart rhythm
- The user has the option to share detailed 6-lead ECGs with the doctor for a better view of the heart and helps the doctor provide the user with better care. Provides doctors visibility into certain arrhythmias that are leading indicators of cardiovascular diseases.
- KardiaMobile 6L has two electrodes on the top for your fingers and one on the bottom to contact the skin of your left leg. Its 6 leads deliver ECG leads I, II, III, aVL, aVR, and aVF, all without messy gels and wires
- Six-lead ECG gives a more detailed view of the heart and more data to share with doctors. As a KardiaCare member, you'll have the ability to detect 6 of the most common arrhythmias, including AFib and PVCs, right on your smartphone.
- KardiaMobile 6L does not check for a heart attack.
- Accurate & detailed EKG results. KardiaMobile 6L records a medical-grade EKG and provides FDA-cleared determinations of your heart rhythm in just 30 seconds. Combined with a KardiaCare membership, it's THE solution for tracking your heart activity from home.
- KardiaMobile is compatible with the most popular phones and tablets. To use your Kardia device, you must download the Kardia app on a compatible device running at least Apple iOS 10.3.3, or at least Android OS 6.0. Visit the Alivecor website for a complete list of compatible devices.