- The Unolok Single-use Hypodermic Syringes are manufactured as per IS:10258 /ISO:7886-1
- TheLuer Lock System makes sure of the secure fitment of the needle with the syringe thus making it a much-safer single-use hypodermic syringe
- It also comprises a high-quality barrel and plunger with better retention due to locking at the base.
- Luer Lock nozzle present in Unolok syringes ensures a secure needle fitment.
- High clarity plunger & barrel for better visibility of the injectable.
- Better used for Dental & Cardiac patients, as more stable.
- Luer-Lok tip is generally used for injections requiring a secure syringe connection to another device.
LUER SLIP TIP:
- Luer slip tip provides a friction-fit connection that requires you to push and twist the syringe tip into the needle hub.
- Made of non-toxic, medical-grade polypropylene compatible with the medication for short-term contact drug delivery application.
- The barrel nozzle is of two types - luer mount and luer lock.
- Both have a 6% luer taper as per ISO:80369-7.
- Made of natural Rubber/Thermoplastic Elastomer which is chemically inert and compatible with the
medications for short-term contact drug delivery application
- DISPO VAN, UNOLOK single use syringes are individually Ribbon packed in a double-laminated plastic film.
- Ribbon packaging is superior to blister packaging due to higher puncture and water resistance, enabling extended shelf-life under adverse condition.
- Still, for better container loadability we are also making transparent thermoformed peelable Blister pack.