Kiwi OmniCup without Traction force indicator
- The KIWI OmniCup is the most versatile of the Kiwi vacuums.
- Its flexible stem and low-profile cup enable placement over the flexion point of the baby’s head no matter the fetal head position.
- This is vital in order to realign the head so that the smallest diameters of the fetal head are presented to the birth canal.
- When the OmniCup is properly placed and traction is exerted in line with the pelvic axis, malpositions of the fetal head can be corrected.
- The VAC-6000M (listed here) has some great features such as it is a flexible stem and low-profile cup that enables placement over the flexion point, 3 cm forward of the posterior fontanelle along the sagittal suture,