3M™ Astringent (56944) Retraction Paste, Refill Pack of 25
MRP : ₹6,956.00
The 3M Astringent Retraction Paste is a fast, convenient, and effective solution for gingival retraction.
- The extra fine tip fits directly into the sulcus.
- Enables a clean, dry sulcus and robust hemostasis.
- Hygienic unit-dose capsule.
- Convenient and time-saving retraction process: Up to 50% faster.
- Lower risk of hemorrhage.
- Gentle on the tissue for improved patient comfort.
- Easy access into the sulcus.
- Better interproximal access due to the capsule’s extra-fine tip.
- Compatible with most composite dispensers.
- Get easy access to the sulcus with 3M Astringent Retraction Paste patented extra fine tip. With its extra-fine tip, the 3M Astringent Retraction Paste delivers a 15% aluminum chloride astringent paste right into the sulcus, pushing the gingival tissue away from the tooth and allowing you to capture a detailed impression of the preparation margin. The retraction paste dispenses easily using common composite dispensers and effectively deflects marginal gingiva.
- NOTE: The content of one unit dose capsule is sufficient to treat up to three teeth. The capsules are for single use and must not be used on more than one patient.
- Suggested Applications
- 3M Astringent Retraction Paste is indicated for the temporary tissue retraction of the marginal gingiva to provide a dry sulcus when the periodontium is healthy, such as:
- - taking impressions (material-based or digital)
- - preparation of temporary casts
- - preparation of Class II and V fillings.
- The product must not be used in patients suffering from a diseased periodontium, open furcations, or exposed bone.