3M ESPE Single Bond Universal ADHESIVE RF(41282)- 5ml
MRP : ₹6,441.00
"Single-bottle solution for all surfaces"
- Combined total-etch and self-etch bonding capability
- Uncompromising and consistent bond strengths
- High moisture tolerance to allow consistent bonding to both moist- and dry-etched dentin
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity in both total-etch or self-etch modes
- Combined primer/adhesive capability to bond to indirect substrates (metals, zirconia, alumina, and glass ceramics) without a separate primer
- 3M Single Bond Universal Adhesive is a unique dental adhesive built on a trusted 3M bonding legacy. It provides the flexibility for the clinician to choose one adhesive to use
independent of their preference for technique.
- This single-bottle adhesive solution offers high bond strength with one simple application technique and a quick 35-second adhesive application time. Can be used in all application techniques, including Total-Etch, Self-Etch, and Selective-Etch. Ideal for both direct and indirect applications with virtually no post-operative sensitivity and can be used on all surfaces without any extra primer.
- • Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations
• Bonding of dual-cure cement and core build-up materials
• Bonding of self-cure composites
• Root surface desensitization
• Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations
• Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials
• Repair of composite or compomer restorations
• Bonding sealants
• Bonding veneers in combination with 3M RelyX Veneer Cement